service starts at 10:30 a.m.
Service consists of three parts:
- Offerings and Prayers by Devotees: 7:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m
- Puja Begins: 10:30 a.m - 1:00 p.m (a small recess is observed)
- Invocation of the goddess and Healing process:
approximately 1:30 p.m - to finish
Your fast will begin on Thursday midnight and will end on Sunday after service.
Fasting Guide Lines:
- Do not eat meat, fish, eggs or drink alcohol.
- If you have been to a funeral or went to see a new born baby that is under 21 days old, you cannot enter the temple for 21 days from that time.
- No leather apparel is allowed in the temple. Please be careful for this includes watches, pants with patches and name tags made of leather, hand bags and purses etc.
- On the days that you are not fasting please do not eat beef or pork, as this is the Hindu religion and we encourage you to stay away from these meats.
- For women who are on their menstrual cycle please do not come to the temple until you are finished.
We observe this fast to please the Universal Mother and as part of our devotion to her.
We stress that each and everyone who wishes to attend the temple please follow these rules.